A Law Firm Focused on You
Focused On The Family
Whether you have a traditional family or blended family, single or a single parent, take some time this fall to spend some quality time with your family or work on becoming a stronger, healthier you. Think about how you can build a solid foundation financially, spiritually, emotionally and relationally. We hope that this fall, you begin to live a life that is balanced and fulfilled. If our office can help you reach these goals, please feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to help you transition to a new season.
Fall Goals To Consider
- Get a life coach or start counseling
- Volunteer or join a community organization
- Take an online co-parenting class
- Become a member of a church
- Begin exercising
- Take up a hobby
- Get your estate planning finished
- Schedule a doctor’s appointment
- Prepare for the winter months ahead
- Play board/card games with your family or friends
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Firm Volunteer Community Service
The firm participated in a volunteer community support opportunity to help pack breast cancer support kits for those going through cancer treatment. If you would like to also volunteer with us, please let us know and we can make it happen!
Get Your Mammogram
Ask your doctor about screening. If you do not have a doctor, call your local hospital, medical clinic, woman’s clinic or local health department. Ask for breast cancer screening locations.